Monday, February 6, 2012

Daybook

Outside my window…. Sunny and in the 40’s. I would like to know what happened to our winter, as there wasn’t one to speak of this season.

I am thinking...how long can a person go with out a good nights sleep, it’s been weeks.

I am thankful...for new beginnings that surround me.
My dad


From the kitchen...A 20 pound lasagna from Super Bowl Sunday, and I didn’t take any photos.

Learning all the time...tackling diagramming sentences with Captain. Boy is this a challenge and reminder that I need a refresher in English.

Living the Liturgical Year at Home…working on this curriculum right now and getting ready to make a book order.

I am creating...my Homeschool book order list, still. I do have Captain’s science list finished and will post that soon.

I am wearing...gray yoga pants and a long sleeve T.

I am reading... I have three books going right now.

The History of the United States by Seton Press
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
Mother Angelica: The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Nerve, and a Network of Miracles

Pondering these words... “If we pray the work…if we do it to Jesus, if we do it for Jesus, if we do it with Jesus…that’s what makes us content.” Mother Teresa

I am listening….Toy Story 1,2, & 3 playing over and over again. Tay bug is ill and these movies make her happy and that makes for a happy family.



Around the house…still no chore charts and I feel like I have lost the battle of a clean house right now.

I am hoping...That the flu will move quickly through our house. Two are down with it today and seven more to go. Pulled out the Elderberry and gave everyone a dose today.

I am praying...For a healthy family

A few plans for the rest of the week: Monday-sick ones with the flu and the rest of week will most likely be the same.

A Picture thought I am sharing:

Superbowl 2012 and the NY Gaints won!









No comments:

Post a Comment