Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Daybook


Outside my window…. I haven’t even looked out side today.

I am thinking
...It’s Saint Valentines Day I have nothing ready. Saint Valentine, pray for us!

I am thankful...for the new dryer coming to my house today.

From the kitchen...Lots of Valentine goodies to be made and enjoyed by eager little ones.

Learning all the time...I received Firecracker's curriculum yesterday in the mail from Catholic Icing.

Living the Liturgical Year at Home…preparing for Lent.

I am creating...All things Valentines today

I am wearing...gray running caprices and a striped long sleeve tee.

I am reading... I have three books going right now.
The History of the United States by Seton Press,
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
Mother Angelica: The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Nerve, and a Network of Miracles
Just finished Dugger’s: 20 and counting!

Pondering these words... God is always good and I am always loved…. One Thousand Gifts

I am listening…. To the movie Courageous and Captain is playing the keyboard down the hall.

Around the house…Laundry as far eye the eyes can see since we went to the laundry mat last night and I haven’t started folding the clothes.

I am hoping...that we have a really good week….

I am praying... I lost my credit card and have turned to one of our favorite saints for help.

St. Anthony’s prayer

"Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints"
O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (request). O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours. Amen.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Monday-School work, Tuesday-St. Valentines Day Tea, Wednesday- CAT Test and school, Thursday- CAT Test and Dance, Friday- CAT Test and Dance.

A Picture thought I am sharing:

Captain makes fry bread for the first time




No comments:

Post a Comment