Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mardi Gras Daybook



Outside my window...it snowed for a bit, but it didn’t stay long.

I am thinking...and reading about Lent over at Like Mother, Like Daughter. Another new blog to me and can't wait to dive into her writings.

I am thankful for...for the many blog mama’s and the tons of information and inspiration they offer.

Learning all the time…we will start our lapbooks this week or next week. Boys will be doing a Native American lapbook, Baby Girl will be doing a Kaya lapbook and Firecracker will be doing a Pirate lapbook from CurrClick

Learning the Liturgical Year at Home…I will be working on Lent plans and printing up needed resources.

From the kitchen...Baking banana bread today.

I am wearing...Black sweat pants-yoga style, with a blue long sleeve tee shirt.

I am creating... Chore charts and schedules for family and school. Looking and liking this from Sarah and I have this but haven't used it in years, need to rethink if it will work for us.

I am going...to clean out binders and reorganize them. I am sick of having to pull out several to teach one lesson.

I am reading...this new to me, but not so new blog I came across this weekend. LOVE IT!!!!
Thank you Sarah!

I am hoping...to do something fun and spontaneous this week with my kid’s.

Pondering these wordsQ&A Your Biggest Homeschooling Mistakes

I am hearing...Lots of music activities going on here lately. Boys came home with a drum set, hubby is play the guitar, and the keyboard is a big hit with all ages.

Around the house...I need to have a very productive week and get on top of the chores, clutter, organizing and school work once and for all.

One of my favorite things...my laptop, I am so grateful to have it back and working like new.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Monday-no school, shopping with Leonardo for art supplies and clothing
Tuesday-light day of school with Captain- CAT testing for Leonardo and Baby Girl all week. Pancake feed at church.
Wednesday- Lenten Mass, Lent project/craft, and half day of school.
Thursday- half day of school and Dance
Friday-Mass, school and dance

Sharing a photos moment





Our Christmas photo that I never made into our Christmas cards this year. Oh well, life happens even during the Christmas Season.



No comments:

Post a Comment