Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lenten Daybook


Outside my window...Is one messy yard that needs some love. I will have to wait until after the snow that is coming our way.

I am thinking...I need to have a very productive week and get on top of the chores, clutter, organizing and school work once and for all. (yeah, I didn’t do so well with this last week, so it’s a repost for me :0))

I am thankful for...my new dryer. Oh how I will miss the laundry mat….not!

Learning all the time…printing up lapbooks, ordering books and placed my order for PACE

Learning the Liturgical Year at Home…Celebrating Lent and we are learning the Divine Mercy Chaplet.

From the kitchen...Vegetarian cooking as we all gave up meat for Lent.

I am wearing...pajamas and a sweatshirt.

I am creating... 40 bags in 40 days….I can do this-I need to do this!

I am going...to post more than my Daybook entry this week. ;0)


I am reading...updates on Sara, Elizabeth’s, and Jessica’s blogs. I have a stack of books I am working on as well.
Charlotte Mason Companion book
US History
One Thousand Gifts
The Bible

I am hoping...to move away from workbooks and dive into real books in March.

Pondering these words… “All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am hearing... the lovely stories from hubby and Captains as they returned from the men’s conference in Oregon this past weekend. What an incredible bonding experience they shared in a very spiritual way and I cry tears of joy for them both.

Around the house...I have so much to do around the house it’s not even funny. UGH

One of my favorite things...a toddler with a pile of books.



A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday-no school as its Papas only day off from work this week.
Tuesday-light day of school with Captain. CAT testing for Leonardo and BabyGirl all week. Dance
Wednesday- School
Thursday- Dance
Friday-Mass, school and dance

Sharing a photos moment

A new crucifix just in time for lent.


No comments:

Post a Comment