Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Homeschool Curriculum



2010/2011 Curriculum
0ur new school year starts in May and I am running out of time on making our school schedule. I am still playing with some ideas but here is my rough draft of what we will be studying this year. I am extremely excited to be learning about US History this year. I can’t wait to see my childrens faces when they open their curriculum boxes that I have been keeping a secret.

US History from 1000-1860
Native American Unit
Colonial American Unit
Pioneer American unit
Time Travelers

Religion
Catholic Mosaic
New Catholic Picture Bible x2 (one for wall time line)
Rosary Rummy
Catholic Family Paper Dolls
Saint Joseph Baltimore Catechism
A Year with God


Math
Teaching Text books Math 4
Teaching Text Book Math 7
Waldorf Math

Language Arts:: Still working on this
Seton English 6
Copy work from History Units

US Geography
State-by- State Scrapbook (Thank you Shower of Roses)
Catholic Geography Bee
Uncle Josh's Maps
Backline Maps of World History CD
Great States and Great States Jr
US floor puzzle
H.I.P Pocket Change (Thank you Serendipity)

Science: still working on this
Real Science 4 kids Biology Level 1

No comments:

Post a Comment