Saturday, April 3, 2010

From my window




We woke up on Good Friday to lovely snow. I grabbed the camera and took a few pictures from the window off our back porch.


Day book

I am listening to:
My Baby Girl sing along to “Let the Children Come to Me” cd playing. Yes, I squeeze school into every moment I can.

I am reading:
Sonlight Catalog and CHC catalog. I am gearing up for the new school year. I also enjoy Mothering and The Old Schoolhouse magazine.

I am pondering:
The crucifixion

I am wearing:
Pajamas, it there anything else I wear? I think not -once I am home from errands, I dash like it’s a marathon race to my much loved pjs.

In my kitchen:
Hard Boiled eggs cooling off so the kids can color them for Easter tomorrow.

I am creating:
Mary cards for learning the Rosary for Baby Girl.

I am thankful for:
Firecracker is taking a nap and he is sleeping longer then forty minutes. I have to add I am thankful for my laptop! How did I live without one all these time?

In my garden:
Thinking it’s time to find a place to put our garden this year. Hubby has plans to build raised beds.

House work:
Need to make a chore chart so I don’t have to say 100 times what should get done around here. I also need to get these boxes un- packed since we have been here since Christmas.

Hopes and prayers:
for sleep and grace

Living the Liturgy:
Reflecting and focusing on this Holy week.

Rhyme and Beauty:
Doing less TV. I just find it depressing and a huge distraction.

Living Education:
Working on my new lesson plans and ideas for the new school year. We are leaving Seton this year and implementing move CM and real learning into our curriculum.

I am thinking:
About St Tressea of Lisieux Prayer

O Father in Heaven, Who through St. Thérèse of the Child Jesus of the Holy Face, dost desire to remind the world of the Merciful Love that fills Thy Heart, and the childlike trust we should have in Thee, humbly we thank Thee for having crowned with so great glory Thine ever faithful child, and for giving her wondrous power to bring unto Thee, day by day, innumerable souls who will praise Thee eternally.
St. Thérèse of the Child Jesus of the Holy Face, remember thy promise to do good upon earth, shower down thy roses on those who invoke thee and obtain for us from God the graces we hope for from His infinite goodness.
( mention your requests)

My Plans for the new week:
I will be working on test and book reports with the boys for Seton. I hope on having one afternoon tea with the kids. I really miss this time with them. I also would like to do one science and one craft activity this week as well.

Sharing my photo thoughts:


Okay I have two this week. C got to hold his neice for the first time since her birth. Either he was sick or baby Tay was to fussy and in moms arms until now. The love he has for her makes me tear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment