Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Daybook


I am reading: I am re-reading Designing Your Own Classical Curriculum by Laura Berquist and looking over Oak Meadow IG grade one.

I am pondering: Wow that’s a load question. I am pondering how (if) the meeting with Bookworm’s social working will go this Wednesday. We will know for sure exactly what the social workers intentions are regarding her plans on removing Bookworm from us will be or at least that’s what information I am hoping to walk away with. We have a game plan set- up and we need to see how this meeting goes before we make the first move. Bookworm is so worth the fight we are up againts!

I am wearing: I am wearing blue Capri sweatpants, a long sleeve t-shirt with a long tank underneath.

In my kitchen: Hubby is making potato soup for dinner and the house smells like the bacon he is frying up.

I am creating: I am still working on my homeschool plans for the new school year. I did make a “Thank you” card today which means I am moving closer to the scrapbooking supplies :0)

I am thankful for: Having all (okay we were missing two) my children home for brunch today. The house was packed with kids, grandbabies and friends. It was a mad house and I LOVED every minute! Forgot to grab that camera, darn it!

In my garden: Losing hope on the whole garden thing. Oh but I did see tiny blooms on our Lilac trees!

House work: Started cleaning at 6 a.m this morning. I just couldn’t sleep past five today, so I got busy with the house work.

Hopes and prayers: Hoping to get the school room done this week. I moved out the majority of my scrapbooking stuff from this area and I am working on a focused but cozy space just for school. Still have to purchase this wall unit for the school room. I also need to hang up curtains and add some religious art to the walls.

Living the Liturgy: Still pulling my Mosaic list together to place an order soon.

Rhyme and Beauty: Trying to slow our hectic life down and just enjoy the moments we have as a family.

Living Education: Moving away from the many workbooks that we have had in our education over the past two years.

I am thinking: What the next step needs to be in order to keep Bookworm out of the foster care system until she is 18. Asking for intercession from Saint Therese.

Sharing a picture thought:



I LOVE the many bed head styles we get to see each morning. Sharing one of C today.

No comments:

Post a Comment