Monday, April 12, 2010

Daybook


I wrote this yesterday, however; I didn't get a chance to post it.

I am listening to: Complete quietness at the moment. Hubby took the kids to the park to play baseball and Firecracker is down for a nap.

I am reading: Blogs, blogs and more blogs. I really need a good book and was glad to hear about this new book “Small steps for Catholic Moms” is coming out soon.

I am pondering: How the meeting with Bookworm's social worker will go for Bookworm Monday at her school. I will be in for some major attitude when she gets home and no one here is looking forward to that. Chances are it will be a very rough ride for us all since Bookworm is a long ways from healing from her attachment disorder.

I am wearing: I was wearing dark blue denim, cream colored v-neck tee shirt, cream colored tank top and my clogs. Now it’s jammie time for me.

In my kitchen: Dinner tonight will be a roast with cabbage, garlic and onions. Roasted potatoes and carrots with a salad and dinner rolls.

I am creating: I am still working on my homeschool plans for the new school year.

I am thankful for: My family! Today I have been blessed with spending the day with Taunya and watching her being an awesome mommy too Taneum.

In my garden: What garden? I will be purchasing items for an Herb garden craft to celebrate Earth Day.

House work: Well there is lots of that here, and I don’t see an end to it any time soon. (Adding chore charts to my creating to-do list) Also found this idea and hoping to put it to use during my post Lent/Spring cleaning time.

Hopes and prayers: Hoping for a good night’s rest even though Firecracker still wakes more times than I care to admit. I am also hoping on getting some scrapbooking done this Wednesday night with friends at our monthly meet-up. I have been so busy with life that I missed the last three scrapbooking meetings.

Living the Liturgy: Pulling my Mosaic list together.

Rhyme and Beauty: Trying to slow our hectic life down and just enjoy the moments we have as a family.

Living Education: Continuing to work on my new lesson plans and ideas for the new school year. I am reading more on the Charlotte Mason style.

I am thinking: Today’s Homily. We had the college campus priest today and we all love how passionate he is about being a priest. Our children love this young priest and they become upset when he is not the one doing confession when they go.

Plans for the new week: Still working on wrapping up the school year. The boys CAT test came in, so we will work on those in the morning and the regular school assignments in the afternoons.

I am going to try finishing listening to “Sharing Small Steps” podcast. (Made it to 6 minutes before hearing "Mommy.")

I will be working on getting caught up on the house work.

Sharing my photos thoughts:


Baby T and Mommy stayed the night with us. I had to grab a picture of her all tucked in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment