Monday, October 15, 2012

October Daybook

Outside my window...It feels and looks like fall here.

 I am thinking...About the Mass we attended this past Saturday, for Matthew Karstetter who passed away this past September. Matthew will be greatly missed!
Jessica, Matthew and Grandma Sue

 I am thankful for...The time we have left with Anna as we know she will be moving in with her mom soon. We don’t have a date yet, but we know it’s coming, yet we still pray that this day never comes!

 Learning all the time…We are still working on last year’s curriculum.

 Learning the Liturgical Year at Home… I am going work on a family bible study for, “The Year of Faith.” Hop over here for some great ideas!

From the kitchen… Tonight’s dinner will be beans and rice with chicken in peanut butter sauce.

 I am wearing... A brown shirt with floral skirt.

 I am creating...I am still working on nutcracker items, plus a costume for baby girl for Halloween.

it's a full house

BabyGirl  in the parade for the Nutcracker

 I am going... I will complete a sewing project this week….at least I keep telling myself this.

 I am reading...blog post-lots of great blogs post from my sisters in Christ.

 I am hoping… To post something good this week on this blog, it been a long time coming don’t you think?

Pondering these words…"We have loved him during life,let us not abandon him,we have conducted him by our prayers into the house of the Lord." Saint Ambrose

 I am hearing..Okay it's more like watching, but I had to share this new PBS show called, "Call The Midwife." I love it and will have to write more about this show soon

 Around the house...I hope to work on the same rooms I keep posting about, as well as clean up the yard and trim some plants back before the winter comes.

 In the garden…I will plant the garlic this week. (I still have to do this before the grounds freezes!)

 One of my favorite things...Was being able to chat over FB with my brother whom is stationed overseas right now. I miss my family so much!

 A few plans for the rest of the week: Homeschool four day’s this week and Day Care Five Days a week
Monday- Edge night (Catholic Middle School)
 Tuesday-Dance for two kiddos every Tuesday
 Wednesday- no plans as of yet- That’s a GOOD thing
 Thursday-Dance
 Friday- Robotics team
Saturday- Dance for two kids
Sunday- Mass and Teen Life (Catholic High School)

Sharing a photos moment

BabyGirl poses with a new veil





No comments:

Post a Comment