Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy 9th Birthday!

This isn't really BabyGirl's birthday month, but I wanted to share her special day with you. As you know life has been crazy here and I haven't had the time to blog until now. 

I am not a planer, not by any means! So I tossed this party together very quickly, but I have to say it turned out quit nicely. I had hoped to do something similar to Jessica's, "An Early American Pioneer" party, since we are studying US History this year. But like I said earlier-I am not a planner and that means another last minute party for the kids.

I did put some thought into getting this sweet Addy doll and she came the day of the party. That was perfect timing if you ask me!

Oh how happy she was to receive a real pioneer bonnet!

Of course Firecracker had to get in on the action too!
 

And I also blog lifted the brownie idea from Jessica too. I had planned on making a heart shaped strawberry shortcake for BabyGirl's birthday, but I simply ran out of time. In the end we had a lovely party for a very special birthday girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment