Monday, October 8, 2012

Daybook

Outside my window...It’s getting colder outside and fall colors surrounds us. I think it’s time to grab that camera for some fall photos.

 I am thinking... “Lord, hear my prayers and have mercy on us.”
 
 I am thankful for...supportive friends and family who are sending up prayers for our family.

Learning all the time...We are still working on last year’s curriculum. We have had so much chaos in our lives since April and that caused us to fall way behind on my school plans.

 Learning the Liturgical Year at Home…I need to make a notebook for ideas and such. So in the mean time, take a peek over here and see what wonderful ideas Jessica has.

 From the kitchen… I’m baking up sweet breads to fill up the freezer. I am wearing... long sleeve t-shirts with yoga pants.

 I am creating... Baby Girl is in the Nutcracker Ballet this year, so I am working on costumes and headpieces for the cast. Then I hope to get this blog up-dated since I've been without a computer for months.

 I am going... To work on the learning space and boys room this week. I am reading...another huge stack of books and adding to my reading wish list. I am hoping… and praying for healing hearts in our family.

Pondering these words…”Cast all your worries upon him, because he cares for you.” 1 Pes 5:7

I am hearing... an audio book by the Duggar’s,“A Love that Multiplies,”

 Around the house...I’m having a bit of nesting urges and really want to make my home a cozy place to be. We’ve been here a year and I have that painting itch and longing for coziness to surround us.

 In the garden…I will plant the garlic this week. I’ve never grown garlic before, but was told it was really easy to grow my own.

 One of my favorite things...is how the internet can bring prayers from around the world and comfort those in need. Oh how God works in so many ways!

 A few plans for the rest of the week: Homeschool four day’s this week and Day Care- Five Days a week

 Monday- Edge night (Catholic Middle School)
 Tuesday-Dance for two kiddos every Tuesday
Wednesday-Cross Fire and Impact (Middle and High School youth church groups)
 Thursday-Dance
 Friday-Swim Lessons, Robotics team
 Saturday- Funereal Mass
Sunday- Mass and Teen Life (Catholic High School)

 Sharing a photos moment…

Flowers from big sis at Baby Girls dance performance
 

No comments:

Post a Comment