Thursday, October 25, 2012

Late October Daybook



Outside my window...It’s snowed for a brief moment then turned into rain.  
 
I am thinking... of summer days that went by to quickly and how I wish I had a few more hours in a day. 

I am thankful for...Sneaking off to Yakima for a few hours with hubby. What a good man he is to spend that time with me in a craft store for the upcoming Nutcracker. 

Learning all the time…Focusing on test with Captain for the end of his school year. 


Leonardo working on school

Captain doing a drawing
Learning the Liturgical Year at Home…We took time two watch the canonization of  Kateri Tekakwitha and six other new saints on EWTN.  

Saint Kateri
From the kitchen… Today it was hot cocoa with marshmallows.   
 
I am wearing... I am wearing pajama’s Yes- I love days like these, don’t you? 

I am creating...a few sewing projects right now.  I would have had one dress completed, but I forgot to buy bias tape. (Who does that after having a date night at Jo Ann’s…..I do)

I am going... to try really hard to get caught up on laundry and house work this week.


not a recent pic, but a typical laundry day here
I am reading... A few things over here

 I am hoping… to start planning for Advent soon. 

Pondering these words“When I am weak, then I am strong” (2 Cor 12:10).

I am hearing..It’s QUIET, Complete quietness and oh how good that sounds at this moment.   

 Around the house...I would like to clean off book shelves and make them nice and tidy. Perhaps paint the dining room, since we have a few people coming over for Thanksgiving. 

In the garden…It’s time to clean it up for the winter and drool over seed catalogs. (I need to order these too)

One of my favorite things... A sweet visit from Sue, as we share a moment with family over a cup of hot apple cider. 

I’m praying for…A friend who had surgery this week for breast cancer. 

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday- Edge night (Catholic Middle School)
Tuesday-Dance for two kiddos every Tuesday
Wednesday- my only free from activities night-yippy
Thursday-Dance
Friday-Lego  Robotics team and my volunteer night
Saturday- Dance
Sunday- Mass and Teen Life (Catholic High School)

 Sharing a photos moment

Dance class at home with Tay Bug
Saint Kateri photo from NBC News


No comments:

Post a Comment