Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Break Daybook


Outside my window...It’s cold and gloomy outside today.

I am thinking... how much I miss my little ones who are in Mt Vernon visiting their oldest sister.

I am thankful for... some alone time with Firecracker for a few days.

Learning all the time…School stuff is still coming and making plans for teaching Firecracker.

Learning the Liturgical Year at Home… inspired by Shower of Roses
Only wish I had the energy and planning skills this women has.

From the kitchen...Fun foods for Firecracker this week. He has been quite a big helper in the kitchen.


I am wearing...long sleeve tee and pajama pants. Staying home today, so I have no need to get dressed.

I am creating...lesson plans for Firecracker.

I am going...to stay at home and being a hermit this week for the most part. Firecracker has an ear ache that landing us in ER, so it’s the perfect time to slow down and get these sick little ones healthy.

I am reading...The same stack of books. Firecracker has been keeping me busy, so that means no time or energy for reading.

I am hoping… to get those lap books printed up and make some file folders games for Firecracker this week.

Pondering these words… Saint Joseph, patron of the Universal Church, pray for us!

I am hearing... Mike the Knight on Nick Jr.

Around the house...for the most part this house has been pretty clean since three of the kids have been gone on Spring break. Looks like Firecracker isn’t the guilty one when it comes to messes!

One of my favorite things...was being able to take a nap with Firecracker. I’m feeling very rested!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Spring Break! I hadn’t planned on taking one this year as we are behind on studies. However, Sweet pea had other plans and took a few kids with her to visit Pumpkin who lives in Mt Vernon.

Sharing a photos moment


Spring Break in Mt Vernon with our oldest daughters.



No comments:

Post a Comment