Thursday, March 8, 2012

(Late) Lenten Daybook


Outside my window...It’s starting to look like spring with the weather in the upper 40’s.

I am thinking... I am thinking of all the things I need to accomplish!

I am thankful for... being a at home mommy. I wouldn’t want it any other way.

Learning all the time…All of the school orders are arriving. It’s so exciting to see more books coming our way. Not sure the little’s are feeling the same enthusiasm.

Learning the Liturgical Year at Home… I found this lovely post at Wildflowers and Marbles to use for Religion. Amazon has the Angel Food books for Kindle for .99

From the kitchen...Vegetarian bean tacos and Lasagna this week as well as homemade breads. (I never take pics of the yummy food, need to work on this)

I am wearing...a skirt and long sleeve t-shirt.

I am creating... dish cloth's and such for a homemade Christmas this year.

I am going...to finish what I start, I tend to jump from project to project and nothing every gets done. I will complete one project this week! (baby steps)

I am reading...Blogs of course, plus I am still working on that teetering stack of books. I picked up a few more this week to add to that growing stack.

Charlotte Mason Companion book
US History
One Thousand Gifts
The Bible

I am hoping… To clean, clean and keep clean this house- at least one room. ;o)

Pondering these words… "A child is a person in whom all possibilities are present - present now at this very moment - not to be educed after many years and efforts manifold on the part of the educator" Charlotte Mason

I am hearing... The pitter patter of Tay Bug, pushing her new baby around in her doll carriage.

Around the house...I still have so much to do around the house it’s not even funny.Double UGH

One of my favorite things...going on a shopping date with hubby to the store and sharing an iced coffee.

A few plans for the rest of the week: A mellow week for us is planned with no appointments.
Monday-School and work
Tuesday-School
Wednesday- School
Thursday- Dance
Friday-Mass, school and dance

Sharing a photos moment


Leonardo's theory on life!




No comments:

Post a Comment