Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Daybook



Outside my window: It’s 7:30 and I can see the neighbor kids headding down the lane to wait for the school bus.

I am listening to: The washer running-which only means that there is a ton of laundry to do at our house.

I am reading: nothing at the moment, there is absolutely no time for reading in the midst of chaos.

I am pondering: What lays ahead for our friends as the say goodbye to their daughter who will be interring a group home for intense therapy for RADS. Why must these children suffer so much?

I am wearing: A gray hooded sweatshirt and sweat pants with a hair towel wrapped around my head.

In my kitchen: Is a sink full of dishes and a floor that desperately needs to be mopped.

I am creating: nothing-and I am okay with that for the moment.

I am thankful for: Being able to hang out with my daughters and go
out with friends this weekend. I enjoyed being silly and not worry about my very stressful and chaotic life for eight lovely hours.:0)

In my garden:Compost and lots of it.

A Round the House: I am buried up to my eyes with house work that I just can’t seem to get caught up on.

Plans for the New Week: Hoping to stay on top of school-everything else is not a priority at the moment.

Hoping and praying: Praying for little Christopher as his battle with cancer is ending. We are praying for his family in the most difficult time of their life as they say goodbye to their child that God has blessed them with for four years. Hoping that G is only beginning her journey in life, which she will be able to heal and grow into a wonderful child who will be able to be reunited with her forever family. I pray that God will give them the strength that will carry them though this storm.

Living the Liturgy: We will be focusing on Baby Girls’s First Holy Communion prep for the next serval months.

I am listing on my ipod: Nothing-are you seeing a trend here yet?

Rhyme and Beauty: We are down to one car at the moment so our days are not filled with errands or unnecessary trips to town. The bad side of that is we are feeling very trapped here at home some days.

Living Education: Hope to get history and geographpy started again. We are all missing cuddling on the couch with lots of read alouds.

I am thinking: I am thinking so much that it actually hurts to do so. Longing for the time when stillness and quietness will fill the space of thoughts. I am thinking I need to stay on top of this blog; it’s been over a month since I have posted anything here or even had the time to sit at the computer with free time. Most importantly- I am thinking I need to see the blessings in the most redundant parts of my life, for one days the chaos will be gone and my house will be terrible empty and ever so lonely.

One of my favorite things: A hot shower! It may seem silly, but when you have 12 people under the same roof- it’s a very big deal to be able to shower with hot water.

Sharing my photo thoughts:


Brewfest 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment