Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Daybook


I need to say a big "Thank You" to this website for the idea of posting a Daybook!



Outside my window: It’s very windy and I can’t wait for sunshine.

I am listening to: The Chipmunk Sequel movie.

I am reading: Book reports and English paragraphs that the boys are working on for Seton.

I am pondering: What it might be like to have complete silence at home.

I am wearing: Jeans, long sleeve t-shirt with a short sleeve t over that for a layered look.

In my kitchen: Stew, corn bread and a tossed salad.

I am creating: I am creating a few scrapbook pages. Hopefully I will post photos in a few days.

I am thankful for: Friends, family and loved one. My Catholic faith that never fails me, but gives me the strength I need in the most difficult times in life.

In my garden: We will be doing a small Mary garden in the house with herbs.

A Round the House: I will be going through a few boxes this week. I still have lots to do in the school room since I put that on hold thinking we were going to have a home visit with the social worker. Four cancelled meeting later and I am moving back to my school room plans.

On Keeping House: I am doing more delegating with chores. I DON”T have to do it all, well I keep telling myself that and so far it is working.

Plans for the New Week:
Monday- School, Dr apt and grandson baseball game if the wind stops blowing 25-30 mph
Tuesday- School, boy’s haircuts, Karate and Baseball games
Wednesday- School, KJ 26th birthday, baseball game
Thursday- School, Karate and baseball game
Friday-School- hoping to be finished with the school year!

Hoping and praying: That my sister has a safe and wonderful senior trip to Washington. I prayed that we could make the trip to see her, but it simply didn’t work out.

Living the Liturgy: Celebrating the month of Mary

Rhyme and Beauty: Trying to make and stick to a routine. Something we all need, but it constantly gets thrown off track with our family.

Living Education: Just ordered Sonlight Core 3 for the new school year. Now I will patiently wait for “Box Day” to arrive.

I am thinking: Its 5:3o at night and I have 100 things to do before bed time.

One of my favorite things: The smell of coffee first thing in the morning.

Sharing my photos thoughts:

All the children took up flowers to Mary, but I couldn't get a good photo. Baby Girl is in the poka-dotted dress.






No comments:

Post a Comment