Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daybook

2/13/2011

Outside my window: It was sunny outside today with a high of 53.

I am listening to: Two little ones playing on the computer.

I am reading: One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, by Ann Voskamp. More books will be on the way as soon as I do my Amazon order.

I am pondering: Why is it true when they say, “When it rains, it pours’s.” Everything that could go wrong this past week did just that!

I am wearing: Blue sweat pants and a long sleeve tee-shirt

In my kitchen: The yummy smell of cup-cakes cooking. We made lots of goodies for Saint Valentine’s Day.

I am creating: items for school- print outs for Saint Notebooks, and history notebook pages.

I am thankful for: Having this moment to blog. I was able to post more photos today as well.

In my garden: Compost

A Round the House: Yeaks……let’s just not go down that road right now. I haven’t seen a clean house in weeks.

Plans for the New Week:

Saint Valentine’s Day Tea
Dance 3 times this week
Baseball sign ups
Place book orders
Re-pot house plants
Costco

Hoping and praying: Little Christopher lost his battle with cancer this week and our prayers are with his family.

Living the Liturgy: Working with Baby Girl on receiving her sacrament of confession and Holy Communion. I will be down loading The Confession and Holy Communion faith folders for Baby Girl to complete. I am looking for other creative ideas to teach the sacraments as well.

On my ipod: The Confession app. This is a great little app to help prepare you for confession with tools to examine your conscience.

Living Education: I am hoping to get going on our geography scrapbooks and get those school binders organized this week. (Fingers are crossed!)

I am thinking: Will I ever get my day book posted on the day I write it?
One of my favorite things: So many things!

Sharing my photos thoughts:

Ab fell asleep playing with math blocks



No comments:

Post a Comment