Monday, November 29, 2010

Day Book



Outside my window: Cold crisp air with snow flurries

I am listening to: Christmas music

I am reading: An Amish Christmas by Cynthia Keller

I am pondering: What my plans will be for Advent this year.

I am wearing: A CWU sweat shirt and pj bottoms

In my kitchen: Lasagna, rolls and fruit salad

I am creating: Advent Lesson plans

I am thankful for: Having a second chance in certain parts in my life.

In my garden: compost

A Round the House: Must I think about this right now?

On Keeping House: This is such a challenging area in my life. I am tending house for eleven people and I can’t keep up with all the chores.

Plans for the New Week: Hoping and praying to get caught up on school and house work.

Monday- Total chaos with a last minute change of plans
Tuesday: School, Dr appt and Choir at church tonight for Saint Andrews day.
Wednesday-School, dentist appt, ballet and youth group.
Thursday- School
Friday-School
Saturday- House work
Sunday- Mass, choir, and youth group

Hoping and praying: to survive this week

Living the Liturgy: Praying Saint Andrews chaplet this Advent season

I am listing on my ipod: Pandora Radio

Rhyme and Beauty: Just can’t see this right now with so much going on in my life.

Living Education: Going to down load the Advent Lapbook for this season from Faith Folders

I am thinking: I am thinking of 1000 things and then some.

One of my favorite things: Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer

Sharing my photos thoughts:





No comments:

Post a Comment